Friday, June 3, 2011

Mom, where are you?

This question is asked about 100 times in our house. Seriously! Finn started asking this question while we lived in our 2 bedroom apartment in VA...we had 2 bedrooms with a closet and bathroom, a living room and a kitchen...Total of 8 places I could possibly be, yet he had to know at every minute of every day where I was...

Now we live in a house with 4 bedrooms, an office, a play room, 7 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a dinning room (most of these rooms aren't separated so I'm usually within sight.) I can see how it'd be hard to find me, but really did this horrible habit have to pass on to Maggie too?

Worse times to hear "Mom, where are you?"
When in the bathroom : Door's closed kid go away!
When trying to put the baby to bed: I told you what I was doing!
When I am in the same general area of the kids: Turn around bud.

1 comment:

  1. I told my kids the other day "I am not answering to MOM! today". It worked. For about 3 minutes.

    ReplyDelete