Sunday, June 19, 2011

Finn's end of school performance

I think the performance was actually for International Children's day, but the performance was after this holiday and before school ends for the kids so whateve.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun to watch the kids. Our friend Sevara was the most outgoing 2-year-old I've ever seen. She was on top of all the songs and moves, such a performer!

Finn's group got through most of their performance before the rain hit and he looked a little odd trying to keep up, but has since been singing the songs around the house. His favorite being Alli Baba Had a Little Farm...? He was very nervous about the show, I wonder if the teachers pressured the kids a little by telling them there wasn't much time and they needed to practice more, I'd do the same since their attention span is so small.

At the end of an "Indian" (Native American) song the rain hit pretty hard and it was hilarious to watch the kids slowly have melt downs. Finn was the last one on stage. If my Internet is fast enough I will attempt to upload a few videos. Since the concert Finn has told me that they did such a good job with their "Indian" song they made the rain come :)

The Director of the school set up a surprise visit from some traveling clowns, I could quite decide if it was funny or inappropriate, I've fallen in between. It was funny to watch and the kids liked it, even if the jokes and songs were lost on them. This group of people have apparently been traveling around the world on their bikes. The bikes were awesome to see.

Below you can check out some photos and maybe a video or two.

Alli Baba Had a Little farm, Finn was the duck

The "Indian" song which made the rains come

Traveling clowns

Chopping kid trees

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pryor Adventures!

    Thank you so much for letting me add you to the State Department Blogger Map!

    Please do me a favor and make sure that everything is correct, okay?

    http://adaringadventure.typepad.com/blog/state-department-blogger-map.html

    If not, just let me know and I'll happily edit!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete