Wednesday, May 19, 2010

newest news on departure

Mike heard back that his plan to keep us here till after the baby sounds good to everyone else involved. YAY!

Mike has to take a couple of PD courses that conflict with his Lao Language course, so he will instead wait until January 2011 to start the PD course he needs to take. That pretty much puts us at leaving, hopefully sometime in March 2011. Yes, that puts us in training for well past a year. No, we will not be able to stay at Oakwood after January 2. So Yes, we will be moving out of our apartment with a days old baby. Stressful, yes; worth it, YES!

It makes me very happy that we will be able to stick together for the pregnancy and the birth, especially since I've been diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum, an extreme case a pregnancy sickness. Nothing seems to work to keep me from vomiting violently most of the day, even the medicine I've been given, although the medicine keeps the nausea away. I have good and bad days, and the days seem to be getting better, so hopefully we'll find out I don't have Hyperemesis and the sickness will go away in 5 more weeks, or else I might face being sick for the rest of the pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear about the timing! That is great! SO SORRY about the sickness! That is not fun at all! I hope the days pass quickly & it all goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete