Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pryor TV

A few weeks ago we decided to ditch the cable. I found that I was letting the kids watch the TV way too much during the summer break. I bought a few of their favorite shows on DVD so I could limit them to 30 minute episodes and move on to something a little more active or creative.

Mike is the creative parent in the house, most nights after dinner he does something fun with the kids, make up their own type of sharades game, play pictionary, make a TV and come up with shows.

Check out a few of our first channels. Coming soon: Tiger Channel, Robot Channel and possibly some remakes of our favorite books.

4 comments:

  1. I love your family. And I especially love seeing Maggie dance to "I'm a Sex Machine!" Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella says, "That was FUNNY. We just watched your movie and it was very funny...when you were running away from a dinosaur, and pretending you were a princess, and when Finn came to rescue Tess. Maggie is an excellent dancer!"

    Liza says, "Hearing Michael laugh always makes anything 50% funnier. Looking forward to more installments! We might have to get a competing studio going..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea to keep the kids entertained and record some family videos. Cudos to you guys! We should do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you guys! I love it! We've opted against TV for the moment, mostly because we can't figure out how to get it. So far, so good...

    ReplyDelete