Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What happened over the past YEAR!

We moved to Nairobi and oh yeah, had a new baby!

Let's take a look back a little to see what you all missed:

A totally rockin' Halloween, where I convinced Mike he had to wear tights for yet another Halloween costume party:
Meet the Thundercats!

A very eventful car trip through Northern Laos in which most of our family got sick in our car...YUCK. 

F T and M at the Plain of Jars

We took one last trip to Ngam Ngum Reservoir and Vang Vieng with one of our favorite Laos family friends:

After a long weekend riding in boats and tubing down rivers

Then we had a totally awesome farewell party to say good-bye to a wonderful bunch of friends where Mike ended up like this:
no caption needed ;)
We will miss Laos forever:

Then we went back to the U.S. where we took a road trip in an R.V. across the Southwest:
Notice the look of what have I gotten myself into...
Mike and I took a honeymoon after 7-years of marriage:
Bumming it in Curacao
We returned to D.C for a short time before Mike and I split for the summer:



My brother and I spent 3 days driving across the U.S with my 3 kids while I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and Mike flew to Nairobi, Kenya to start his new job.
I was reacquainted with Summer in Tucson
The kids got to go to an American summer camp and play for 2 months with my youngest brother until Mike returned:
Welcome back to our crazy!
We had a new baby:
Meet baby Ty!
A week after baby Ty was born Mike flew to Kenya with the big kids:
Watch out Nairobi, the Pryor kids are taking over
Ty and I were reunited with our loves a month later:




And that was our last year leading up to two big changes!




3 comments:

  1. Such an amazing year! Love seeing your year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I missed your blog! Welcome back! And thanks for the recap! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic travel post with great memories that reminds us good trip moments there. Thanks! airport parking deals

    ReplyDelete