Monday, February 13, 2012

December birthdays

So Mike may have been a bit upset when, this year, he fully realized that all 3 girls in the family have a December birthday! Yes, all of us. Each about a week a part. Can you say FUN! I can ;)

Maggie Turned 3 before Tess had her first birthday and got to fully indulge in the birthday goodness.

Tess turned 1, WHAT! Our baby is now 1, and it feels like yesterday we took that facebook photo and said, what is her name going to be? I of course said Tess and it stuck. We love our little baby.


Then me, yes me, I turned 26 and got the surprise of a lifetime. A night away in lovely Luang Prabang. I love my husband!



My birthday princesses!


2 comments:

  1. Your princesses are adorable! Happy Birthday (belated) to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! How sweet! I'm so glad all the girlies got to enjoy their birthdays!

    ReplyDelete