Friday, March 12, 2010

Sick one

So we started the day off with Maggie throwing up in her bed. AH! She was actually such a little sweet girl, poor thing threw up three times so I decided it was best not to give her anything to eat, but she thought she knew best and climbed on the table and ate Finn's oatmeal. Again, threw up. The poor girl was so tired after all that. She woke up from a nap looking refreshed and holding down liquids, but to be on the safe side I called the Peds office to make sure she'd be okay since she had been diagnosed with c. diff 10 days ago and hasn't finished her antibiotics. They wanted me to come get a specimen cup to put poop in. She seemed fine one second and the next she threw up all over their toys :( Poor baby. I feel so awful because Finn never got sick like that, only once has he thrown up and that was while he was staying with Uncle Jimmy after Maggie was born. With no frame of reference I quickly turned to my support network and a fellow FS spouse came to my rescue with Pedialyte and 7up :) Maggie seems to be her terror self right now, but still a bit on the sick side. Not looking forward to what the night will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment